on a guided walking tour
- City Walking Tours - regular walking tours, an ideal way to introduce friends or family to our wonderful city!
Tours last from 1 to 1½ hours and start at the Tourist Information Centre.
- Special Guided Tours - a series of themed and seasonal walking tours covering topics of special interest:
History Tours, Street Tours, Abbey House, Chesil Tunnel, Ghost Tours, etc.
- Group Tours - tours which can be tailored to suit your individual needs.
Choosing a Tour:
- For more information on our tours, click on:
... OR click on the TOURS CALENDAR opposite to see
which tours are available on specific dates.
Booking a Tour:
- If you would like to book one of our tours, or
arrange a group tour: click here.
Our team of qualified tourist guides invites you to discover the sites, and hear a few stories and scandals along the way. The guides' love of history, sense of humour and passion for Winchester will guarantee a memorable visit and inspire you to return.